Okay, it’s been forever since I’ve talked about what’s going on with my writing. Truthfully, there hasn’t been a whole lot going on, but here are a few updates anyway. My story Partners, which was to appear in the anthology Superqueeroes, has been put on hold indefinitely. The publisher was sold and the fate of this particular anthology is still up in the air. We’ll have to wait and see what happens. I’ve been busy updating CCT. Be sure to check out the Halloween hilarity that’s on hand with my latest review for The Brainiac. I’ve been reading some Doc Savage reprints to get the feel for old skool-style pulps in preparation for this years NaNoWriMo. More on that later. I’m also in the early stages of a short story for an upcoming erotic anthology focusing on firemen. Should be hot *wink*. More on that one later as well.
- Episode 406 – Small Towns and Christmas Dares with Lee Blair
- Episode 405 – Happily Ever After Collective with Avery Flynn, Rien Gray and Sera Taíno
- Episode 404 – Best Friends to Collaborators with Macy Blake & Charlie Cochet
- Episode 403 – Holiday & Historical Reviews
- Episode 402 – Mystery, Murder, Noir and Soap with Lev AC Rosen