Will talks about several informative shows he listened to this week that are relevant to all authors, including Nora Phoenix talking with Craig Martelle about self marketing, The Writing Gals and their 2020 goals, the Choose FI Podcast featuring an interview with Atomic Habits author James Clear and the Ask Alli Podcast with Joanna Penn and Orna Ross talking about the past decade and what may come in 2020. Jeff & Will also discuss Joanna Penn’s new book, Productivity for Authors, and the tips they took away for themselves to kickstart their productivity.
Remember, you can listen and subscribe to the podcast anytime on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, and audio file download.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode. Please note, these links include affiliate links for which we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase.
- C&M Ep26 Self-Marketing with Craig Martelle and Nora Phoenix on YouTube
- Craig Martelle on Amazon
- Nora Phoenix on Amazon
- 2020 Goals!! with The Writing Gals on YouTube
- 157 | Atomic Habits | James Clear on the Choose FI Podcast
- 157R | The Compound Interest Of Self Improvement on the Choose FI Podcast
- Atomic Habits by James Clear on Amazon
- Episode 148: What does financial independence mean to you? on The Writer’s Well Podcast
- Ask Alli Advanced Self-Publishing Salon: The Biggest Self-Publishing Stories of 2019 on Alli website (look for the December 4, 2019 episode in the media player)
- Productivity For Authors: Find Time to Write, Organize your Author Life, and Decide what Really Matters by Joanna Penn on Amazon
- Business For Authors. How To Be An Author Entrepreneur by Joanna Penn on Amazon
- The Successful Author Mindset: A Handbook for Surviving the Writer’s Journey by Joanna Penn on Amazon
- Big Gay Author Podcast Social Media:
- Jeff & Will’s Websites & Social Media: