Jeff & Will offer updates on their past week, including paperback releases, writing updates and progress on goals in January. Jeff also recommends recent episodes of The Creative Penn, which continued the discussion on the power authors have over their work, and Smart Podcast, Trashy Books, which took a deep dive into the issues surrounding Romance Writers of America.
Lucy Lennox returns to the podcast to update everyone on the upcoming PAGE author education event, which will be held April 17-19 in Atlanta. She’s got details on some of the presentations, what she’s looking forward to personally and details about tickets that are still available.
Remember, you can listen and subscribe to the podcast anytime on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, and audio file download.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode. Please note, these links include affiliate links for which we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase.
- #473 – Empowering Authors Around Copyright with Rebecca Giblin on The Creative Penn Podcast
- 388. RWA One Month Later: C. Chilove, Laurel Cremant, Diana Neal, The Officers of CIMRWA on Smart Podcast, Trashy Books
- 389. RWA One Month Later, Part II: A Conversation with HelenKay Dimon on Smart Podcast, Trashy Books
- 390. RWA One Month Later, Part III: Jessie Edwards, Marketing and PR Manager, RWA on Smart Podcast, Trashy Books
- 391. RWA One Month Later, Part IV: A Conversation with Courtney Milan on Smart Podcast, Trashy Books
- Coastal Magic Convention website
- The Career Author Summit website
- GayRomLit website
- PAGE Event website
- PAGE Event Facebook Group on Facebook
- PAGE Event Page on Facebook
- Big Gay Author Podcast Social Media:
- Jeff & Will’s Websites & Social Media: