Jeff talks about why he likes developmental edits and recommends a recent episode of How Do You Write? that focused on the similarities between writers and illustrators. He also goes more in-depth on the paperback production he’s been doing. Will offers up an apology and clarification plus looks at two books on short stories.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode. Please note, these links include affiliate links for which we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase.
- Ep. 168: Tommy Arnold and Micah Epstein on the Fascinating Similarities Between Visual Artists and Writers on How Do You Write Podcast?
- Black White Grey! Podcast (Hosted by Micah Epstein and Tommy Arnold) website
- Episode 29 – Publishing News, Author Power, Q&A with A.E. Ryecart on Big Gay Author Podcast
- KDP Print on Kindle Direct Publishing
- Vellum website
- Taking the Short Tack: Creating Income and Connecting with Readers Using Short Fiction by Matty Dalrymple and Mark Leslie Lefebvre on Amazon
- The Short Story Writer’s Toolshed: Your Quick Read, Straight-To-The-Point Guide To Writing and Selling Short Fiction by Della Galton on Amazon
- Big Gay Author Podcast Social Media:
- Jeff & Will’s Websites & Social Media: