Jeff updates his NaNoWriMo progress, including the realization that he will not have 50,000 words by the end of November. Plus he’s got news about Love’s Opening Night and the audiobook of Rivals going on sale.
The guys give a shoutout to The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway as it commemorates its 12,000th performance this week.
Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life is reviewed by Jeff & Will.
Author Z.A. Maxfield stops by to talk about her latest book, My Cowboy Freedom, and also discusses her nearly 10 year publishing career as well as offers a look into the future with what’s coming next.
Remember, you can listen and subscribe to the podcast anytime on iTunes, Google Play Music, Stitcher, PlayerFM, YouTube and audio file download.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) website
- Jeff’s profile at NaNoWriMo website
- Rivals by Jeff Adams on Audible
- Love’s Opening Night by Jeff Adams on Dreamspinner Press (for pre-order through December 28)
- The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway official website
- Z.A. Maxfield interview
- Z.A. Maxfield: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon
- My Cowboy Freedom by Z.A. Maxfield on Amazon
- St. Nacho’s by Z.A. Maxfield on Amazon
- Home the Hard Way by Z.A. Maxfield on Amazon
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life on Netflix
Tis the season and we here at the Big Gay Fiction Podcast are in a giving mood. We’re giving you, our valued listeners, a chance to win a prize package filled with great reads, perfect for cozy winter nights in front of the fire.
The grand prize package includes: An autographed paperback of Soul Struck by Jacob Z. Flores, an autographed copy of The Grim Life by K.D. Worth plus paperbacks of Jake C. Wallace’s Soul Seekers and Dare to Love Forever. In addition, the grand prize winner and four runners-up will receive an Audible download code for TJ Klune’s Wolfsong, narrated by Kirt Graves.