Jeff & Will kick off the show talking about their writing activities for the week before revealing they they are not going to be able to attend Read with Pride Northwest as they’d planned to.
National Coming Out day is Wednesday, October 11 and they discussed why the day continues to be important. They also announced a second book is coming from the Promised Land creators. The Kickstarter for Maiden Voyage begins October 11 and they encouraged listeners to back the project.
New patron Dee was welcomed.
Dani from Love Bytes Reviews joins the show to discuss a number of authors she’s been reading lately that she’s enjoyed, plus two books that are coming up soon that she’s looking forward to.
Jeff reviews The Lawrence Brown Affair and The Ruin of a Rake, both by Cat Sebastian, as well as the recently released gay hockey romance charity anthology Changing on the Fly: The Second Period. Will reviews City Boy by A. E. Wasp.
The 2017 GRL Blog Tour continues with Meghan Maslow who discusses her new book and tells us what she loves about going to GayRomLit. She also got a giveaway for that new book.
Remember, you can listen and subscribe to the podcast anytime on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher, PlayerFM, YouTube and audio file download.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- Tracker Hacker blog tour schedule on JeffAdamsWrites.com
- Read With Pride Northwest website
- National Coming Out Day at HRC.org
- Maiden Voyage Kickstarter website
- Promised Land website
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- Dani from Love Bytes Reviews
- Love Bytes Reviews website
- Brandon Witt on Amazon
- Mary’s Boys series by Brandon Witt on Amazon
- Deeds & Confetti by Brandon Witt on Amazon
- Rosalind Abel on Amazon
- Lavender Shores series by Rosalind Abel on Amazon
- Sloane Kennedy on Amazon
- Finding series by Sloane Kennedy on Amazon
- The Protectors series by Sloane Kennedy on Amazon
- Lucy Lennox on Amazon
- Made Marian series by Lucy Lennox on Amazon
- Lost and Found by Sloane Kennedy & Lucy Lennox on Amazon
- Safe and Sound by Sloane Kennedy & Lucy Lennox on Amazon
- Locked in Silence (Pelican Bay #1) by Sloane Kennedy on Amazon
- Facing West by Lucy Lennox on Amazon
- The Understatement of the Year by Sarina Bowen on Amazon
- Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen on Amazon
- Hello Forever by Sarina Bowen on Amazon
- Up for the Challenge by Devon McCormack and Riley Hart on Amazon
- Devon McCormack on Amazon
- Riley Hart on Amazon
- A Little Bit Like Love by Brooke Blaine on Amazon
- Ella Frank on Amazon
- Rock Series by Sandrine Gasq-Dion on Amazon
- Stryke First by Sandrine Gasq-Dion (coming in October 2017)
- Take a Chance on Me Alexa Land (coming in October 2017)
- The Lawrence Browne Affair by Cat Sebastian on Amazon
- The Ruin of a Rake by Cat Sebastian on Amazon
- Changing on the Fly: The Second Period by Jeff Adams, Heather Lire, V.L. Locey and RJ Scott on Amazon
- City Boy A.E. Wasp on Amazon
- 2017 GRL Official Blog Tour: Meghan Maslow
- Meghan Maslow: Website | Facebook |Amazon
- By Fairy Means or Foul by Meghan Maslow on Amazon
- Dragon’s Hoard by M.A. Church on Amazon
- Complete GRL Blog Tour schedule on GayRomLit website
[h2]Enter to win an ebook from Meghan Maslow[/h2]
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Love it! And I definitely need to visit Meghan closer to where we live.
And yes, Will, you are a hoot!