Jeff & Will start off with updates from the past week.
They give a birthday shout out to The Ripped Bodice bookstore, which celebrates its second anniversary on Sunday, March 4.
The Book2Pod service is discussed further, including some listener feedback from last week’s sample. Book2Pod’s Nigel, the British narrator, provided the intro for this week’s show.
New patron Liz is welcomed.
Jeff reviews The Sumage Solution by G.L. Carriger and narrated by Kirt Graves. The guys review of The Fireman’s Pole by Sue Brown with narration by Finn Sterling.
Poppy Dennison chats about her new Bartlett Boys series as well as the forthcoming re-launch of Coconut Grove, which she co-writes with M.J. O’Shea. She also talks about her entry in the Heart2Heart charity anthology.
Remember, you can listen and subscribe to the podcast anytime on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher, PlayerFM, YouTube and audio file download.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- The Ripped Bodice website
- Book2Pod website
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- The Hockey Player’s Heart by Jeff Adams & Will Knauss on Amazon
- The Sumage Solution by G.L. Carriger, narrated by Kirt Graves on Amazon
- The Fireman’s Pole by Sue Brown, narrated by Finn Sterling on Amazon
- Black Panther website
- Poppy Dennison Interview
- Poppy Dennison: website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Amazon
- Family Ties by Poppy Dennison on Amazon
- Heart2Heart Charity Anthology on Amazon
- Pack Partners series by Poppy Dennison on Amazon
- Holly Creek series by Poppy Dennison on Amazon
- Vlog Brothers on YouTube
- Today I Found Out on YouTube
- The Domestic Geek on YouTube
- Food Wishes on YouTube
- Mind Over Munch on YouTube
- Brothers Green Eats on YouTube
- Poppy at the Paris Book Fair from Big Gay Fiction Podcast #78