Mark, Maureen and Katie are congratulated for winning the Keira Andrews giveaway from Episode 134. They guys also share the news that Tammy Middleton’s Autism Awareness Auction in April raised more than $2400.
Kendra is thanked for raising her pledge on Patreon.
The guys talk about Adam Rippon’s stint on Dancing with the Stars.
Will reviews Showing Him the Ropes by Christa Tomlinson. Together, Jeff & Will review Wilde Fire by Lucy Lennox. Jeff discusses Nothing Happened by Molly Booth and Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli.
Audiobook narrator Finn Sterling (aka Jess Hanks) stops by to talk about how he got into the business, what his favorite type of characters are to voice as well as the band he’s in. Along with Dreamspinner Press, he’s offering four listeners the chance to win an Audible code to get one of his books.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- Schooled (Codename: Winger #2) by Jeff Adams on Amazon
- Tracker Hacker (Codename: Winger #1) by Jeff Adams on Amazon (for free through May 15)
- Dancing with the Stars on ABC
- Adam Rippon’s DWTS Week 1 Cha Cha on YouTube
- The Hockey Players Heart by Jeff Adams & Will Knauss on Amazon
- Showing Him the Ropes (Champions of Desire #1) by Christa Tomlinson on Amazon
- Wilde Fire by Lucy Lennox, narrated by Michael Pauley on Amazon
- Nothing Happened by Molly Booth on Amazon
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli, narrated by Shannon Purser on Amazon
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- Finn Sterling Interview
- Finn Sterling: Twitter | Audible
- The Hockey Players Heart by Jeff Adams & Will Knauss, narrated by Finn Sterling on Audible
- Stalking Buffalo Bill by J. Leigh Bailey, narrated by Finn Sterling on Audible
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville on Amazon
- City of Spaces by Jess Hanks on iTunes
- The Martini Affair on Facebook
Finn Sterling Audible Code Giveaway
Four U.S.-based listeners will win an Audible code good for a download of a Finn Sterling audiobook. This giveaway is courtesy of Finn Sterling, Dreamspinner Press and the Big Gay Fiction Podcast.