Jeff opens the show talking about a film deal for the new Becky Albertalli/Adam Silvera book What If It’s Us. He also reminds everyone about the Eastsiders Kickstarter campaign that continues through October 10.
Sarah and SherryLynn are welcomed as Patrons
The guys discuss their recent trip to the Dreamspinner Author Conference as well as two days at Disney World.
Jeff interviews Victoria Sue about Guarding His Melody, her latest entry in the Enhanced World series. They also talk about the science behind that series, her M-preg series as well as a moving story about what got her started with m/m romance.
Remember, you can listen and subscribe to the podcast anytime on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, YouTube and audio file download.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera on Amazon
- Dear Evan Hansen by Val Emmich, Steven Levenson, Benj Pasek & Justin Paul on Amazon
- Eastsiders Season 4 Kickstarter on Kickstarter
- Eastsiders Seasons 1-3 on Netflix
- Schooled by Jeff Adams on Amazon
- Dreamspinner Press website
- Damon Suede on Amazon
- Romancing the Stone on Amazon
- Walt Disney World website
- Flirt by Lucy Lennox on Amazon
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- Victoria Sue Interview
- Victoria Sue: Website | Facebook | Victoria’s Secrets Facebook Group | Twitter | Amazon
- Enhanced World Series by Victoria Sue on Amazon
- Guarding His Melody by Victoria Sue on Amazon
- Five Minutes Longer by Victoria Sue on Amazon
- Kingdom of Askara Series by Victoria Sue on Amazon
- Sirius Wolves Series by Victoria Sue on Amazon
- Coastal Magic Convention website
- Book Lovers Convention website
- Emily Bronte on Amazon
- William Shakespeare on Amazon
- Thomas’s Choice (Scanguards Vampires Book 8) by Tina Folsom on Amazon