It is a momentous morning, I just crossed the 50,000 word mark, 50,072 to be exact. I wrote a little overtime this morning because when I hit 7am, which is when I usually finish, I was sitting around 49,300 and I was so close that I just kept writing for a few more minutes. So, I may be a little late to work, or at least a little late in terms of when I usually get in, but it was worth it to cross the finish line a day early. Tomorrow morning I will wrap up the first draft with an epilogue sort of ending. I don’t have time to finish the book within the month as I would want, so the epilogue will get things summarized and then I’ll expand the ending when I start tackling the second draft.
Recent Blog Posts
- Episode 412 – Queer Graphic Novels Plus Author Julian Winters
- Episode 411 – From Hockey Fan to Hockey Romance Collaboration with L.A. Witt and Anna Zabo
- Episode 410 – Favorite 2022 Books
- Episode 409 – Eclectic Romances with E.M. Lindsey
- Episode 408 – Favorite YA Reads of 2022 with Guest Co-Host Julian Winters