I hope everyone’s new year is off to a good start and that you’re striving to reach all your goals (DON’T call them resolutions) for 2015. Things are going… okay for me. I’d hoped that things could’ve magically changed, but I’m continuing to put in the work I need to. One of the things that helped me plan out and get started on my goals for 2015 was the idea of a streak. Everyday, you make a mark on a calendar to signify the action that you took that’ll lead to achieving your goal. You rack up several days and do everything in your power not to break the chain. Youtube star Charlie McDonnell explains it in the video below. Hopefully this technique will help you (like it’s starting to help me) in the new year.
- Episode 412 – Queer Graphic Novels Plus Author Julian Winters
- Episode 411 – From Hockey Fan to Hockey Romance Collaboration with L.A. Witt and Anna Zabo
- Episode 410 – Favorite 2022 Books
- Episode 409 – Eclectic Romances with E.M. Lindsey
- Episode 408 – Favorite YA Reads of 2022 with Guest Co-Host Julian Winters