The wonky world of New York City weather continued today. After being in the low 70s on Saturday, today it is in the low 30s (with a wind chill in the mid 20s) and there was a minute or two of flurries. It was a reminder that it really is winter even though it often feels like spring. The upcoming forecast? Back in the 50s this weekend. It’s just crazy! I want snow!
- Episode 406 – Small Towns and Christmas Dares with Lee Blair
- Episode 405 – Happily Ever After Collective with Avery Flynn, Rien Gray and Sera Taíno
- Episode 404 – Best Friends to Collaborators with Macy Blake & Charlie Cochet
- Episode 403 – Holiday & Historical Reviews
- Episode 402 – Mystery, Murder, Noir and Soap with Lev AC Rosen