As I wrote over the weekend, I got into a better mindset while playing this Saturday. After last Thursday’s quasi-meltdown, Bluestreak itself was much better this week too. The dyanmic warmups are starting to seem a bit easier to come to me, so I’m feeling more coordinated. In the Skills Zone, there was some clear progress made today. It finally klicked how to drive my body forward into a shot and how to move my wrists the way they are supposed to go. I don’t do it right all the time, but its far more consistent than it has ever been and a sure sign that this program is working (I’m looking forward to doing it again on Wednesday to see if progress continues). The Treadmill was more my friend tonight too. We were doing some stuff on the 17.5% grade and I was going at somewhere between 6.8 and 7.2 mph. I was a little slower than the rest of the group. The personal satisfaction here was that I asked the instructor to bump up the speed a couple of times and I survived it and maintained a pretty decent form. We wrapped up with the strengh training, which I always enjoy… that’s some of the stuff I’ll for sure carry back into my regular gym going routine. Bring on Wednesday!
- Episode 406 – Small Towns and Christmas Dares with Lee Blair
- Episode 405 – Happily Ever After Collective with Avery Flynn, Rien Gray and Sera Taíno
- Episode 404 – Best Friends to Collaborators with Macy Blake & Charlie Cochet
- Episode 403 – Holiday & Historical Reviews
- Episode 402 – Mystery, Murder, Noir and Soap with Lev AC Rosen