Ever wonder what happens if you wash an iPod? Apparently nothing. Will accidentally left his iPod Shuffle in a backpack that we washed this morning. It went through the washing machine and then 50 minutes of drying time, and still came out okay. It initially didn’t turn on, but then we put it on the dock and it responded. We left it on to charge up and then it played just fine. The headphones didn’t survive though. They got twisted into a terrible knot that couldn’t be undone, but since we had spare headphones that didn’t matter. I’m impressed it survived, and now it is springtime fresh!
- Episode 406 – Small Towns and Christmas Dares with Lee Blair
- Episode 405 – Happily Ever After Collective with Avery Flynn, Rien Gray and Sera Taíno
- Episode 404 – Best Friends to Collaborators with Macy Blake & Charlie Cochet
- Episode 403 – Holiday & Historical Reviews
- Episode 402 – Mystery, Murder, Noir and Soap with Lev AC Rosen