Now that I work in midtown, I’ve been walking from the office to my Bluestreak training at Chelesa Piers. It takes about 30 minutes and it’s kind of a nice warm-up. Most nights, such as tonight, my path takes me in front of Madison Square Garden. I always read the marquee because, well it’s huge and it’s there so why not. Tonight Sara Bareilles was on the marquess as I passed by because she was playing tonight with Maroon 5–in a sold out show no less! I wish I had a camera with me to capture that bit of the marquee (sorry you’re stuck with the generic MSG picture here). I’m excited for her that she got to play one of the most famous arenas in the world to a sold out crowd. Yay!
- Episode 406 – Small Towns and Christmas Dares with Lee Blair
- Episode 405 – Happily Ever After Collective with Avery Flynn, Rien Gray and Sera Taíno
- Episode 404 – Best Friends to Collaborators with Macy Blake & Charlie Cochet
- Episode 403 – Holiday & Historical Reviews
- Episode 402 – Mystery, Murder, Noir and Soap with Lev AC Rosen