A Chorus Line, which I saw for the first time in sixth grade while it was on national tour in 1979, turned me on to dancing. The iconic opening number still generate goosebumps for me. Here’s “I Hope I Get It” as performed by the Original Broadway Cast at the 1976 Tony Awards.
Big Gay Fiction Podcast Episodes
Big Gay Author Podcast Episodes
- Bonus Episode: “Content for Everyone” with Jeff Adams & Michele Lucchini
- Episode 66 – So Long For Now… Plus Q&A with Daryl Banner and J. Thorn
- Episode 65 – Q&A with Jesi Lea Ryan and L.C. Rosen
- Episode 64 – Q&A with Xio Axelrod, TM Smith and Davidson King
- Episode 63 – Q&A with Clare London and E. Davies