Well, they finally got it right. A good Adam Lambert video. It seems to me, the powers that be (the industry, his record company, whatever…) have had a hard time figuring out how to market Adam. Since he’s essentially the first pop/rock artist to be open about his sexuality from the outset, that’s the marketing angle they used (As if that was the only interesting thing about him). I love Adam to pieces, I really do, but the whole sexed-up/glam/rock god image never worked IMHO. The sexy vibe seemed forced to me. He’s so nice and down-to-earth in his interviews. The video for “If I Had You” (my favorite song on his cd btw) keeps the glam but replaces the sex with a more light-hearted party vibe, which I think overall works much better. What do you think?
- Episode 406 – Small Towns and Christmas Dares with Lee Blair
- Episode 405 – Happily Ever After Collective with Avery Flynn, Rien Gray and Sera Taíno
- Episode 404 – Best Friends to Collaborators with Macy Blake & Charlie Cochet
- Episode 403 – Holiday & Historical Reviews
- Episode 402 – Mystery, Murder, Noir and Soap with Lev AC Rosen