This chart reveals the honest truth when it comes to men’s clothing sizes at various US retailers. Though I’m roughly the same size I was in High School (my waistline has “matured” in the last decade), this explains why everything I wore then was a large and everything I now buy at The Gap (don’t judge) is a small (and sometimes even XS).
- Episode 412 – Queer Graphic Novels Plus Author Julian Winters
- Episode 411 – From Hockey Fan to Hockey Romance Collaboration with L.A. Witt and Anna Zabo
- Episode 410 – Favorite 2022 Books
- Episode 409 – Eclectic Romances with E.M. Lindsey
- Episode 408 – Favorite YA Reads of 2022 with Guest Co-Host Julian Winters