Jeff briefly talks about his week filled with editing and revising.
The guys express their sadness that Rainbow Con had to cancel this year. For the authors in the audience, they recommend this week’s episode of the Self Publishing Formula Podcast, episode 57, which features an interview with Data Guy from the Author Earnings Report.
Tammy Middleton stops by to discuss this year’s Autism Awareness Month Auction, which kicks off on April 1. She also talks about her upcoming projects releasing under the name T.M. Smith.
Will reviews the Bob Mizer: AMG, 1000 Model Directory coffee table book while Jeff talks about The Real Thing by B.G. Thomas and Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen
Turning their attention to TV and movies, Jeff & Will discuss the Supergirl/Flash musical crossover episode, Kong: Skull Island and Beauty & The Beast. They also congratulate the crew of Where the Bears Are for hitting their Kickstarter goal so they can begin production on season six.
Remember, you can listen and subscribe to the podcast anytime on iTunes, Google Play Music, Stitcher, PlayerFM, YouTube and audio file download.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- Self Publishing Formula Podcast #57 with Data Guy on SelfPublishingFormula.com
- Autism Awareness Auction information at TTCBooksandMore.com
- AutismAwarness.org website
- Light it Up Blue website
- Dare to Hope (All Cocks Stories # 4) by T.M. Smith and performed by Joel Leslie on Audible
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- Bob Mizer: AMG, 1000 Model Directory edited by Dian Hanson on Amazon
- Beefcake on DVD at Amazon
- The Real Thing by B.G. Thomas on Amazon
- Jeff’s review of The Real Thing by B.G. Thomas on JeffAndWill.com
- Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen on Amazon
- Jeff’s review of Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen on JeffAndWill.com
- The Flash Episode 317 – Duet on CWTV.com
- Kong; Skull Island website
- Beauty & The Beast website
- Where the Bears Are website
Here’s your chance to enter the Hot Jocks Paperback Giveaway! Simply use the Rafflecopter below by April 9.