Will offers reviews of Cowboys Don’t Ride Unicorns by Tara Lain, Vampire Claus by Robert Winter and Coming Home by Garett Groves. Jeff meanwhile talks about Hell & High Water, the first book in Charlie Cochet’s THIRDS series.
Some of the podcast’s Patreon supporters, along with Jeff & Will, share books they are thankful for. Listeners are encouraged to leave comments on this week’s shownotes page to say what books they are thankful for.
Jeff interviews Charlie Cochet to discuss this week’s release of Tried & True, the final book in the THIRDS series featuring Dex & Sloane. She also chats about the December release of The King’s Courage and what’s coming up in 2018.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- Tracker Hacker by Jeff Adams on Amazon
- Cowboys Don’t Ride Unicorns by Tara Lain on Amazon
- Vampire Claus by Robert Winter on Amazon
- Coming Home by Garett Groves on Amazon
- Hell & High Water by Charlie Cochet on Amazon
- Romentics series by Scott & Scott on Amazon
- Bear, Otter & The Kid by TJ Klune on Amazon
- Don’t Read in the Closet Vol 4 on Goodreads
- Carry the Ocean by Heidi Cullinan on Amazon
- How to Be a Normal Person by TJ Klune on Amazon
- Out of the Pocket by Bill Konigsberg on Amazon
- Charlie Cochet Interview
- Charlie Cochet: website | Facebook | Twitter | Pintrest | Instagram | Tumblr
- Tried & True by Charlie Cochet on Amazon (releasing November 24)
- Gummy Bears & Grenades by Charlie Cochet on Audible
- The King’s Courage by Charlie Cochet on Dreamspinner Press (pre-order through December 20)
- The Auspicious Trouble of Chance by Charlie Cochet on Amazon
- Marshall Series by Mary Calmes on Amazon
- THIRDS Nerds on Facebook
- THIRDS series on Dreamspinner (on sale through November 28, 2017)
Happy Holiday Paperback Giveaway
Use the Rafflecopter below to get your entries in the Happy Holiday Paperback Giveaway, featuring three books from P.D. Singer’s The Mountains series. The giveaway is open to U.S. residents 18 and older and runs until Sunday, December 10.