On September 24, 2002, the NYC Water Taxi service launched service running from Brooklyn over to Battery Park and up the Hudson to the Intrepid Sea & Air Museum. These fireworks, visible from our living room window, capped the night’s celebration.
- Episode 412 – Queer Graphic Novels Plus Author Julian Winters
- Episode 411 – From Hockey Fan to Hockey Romance Collaboration with L.A. Witt and Anna Zabo
- Episode 410 – Favorite 2022 Books
- Episode 409 – Eclectic Romances with E.M. Lindsey
- Episode 408 – Favorite YA Reads of 2022 with Guest Co-Host Julian Winters