I haven’t been a fan the hip hop routines on So You Think You Can Dance. It’s usually the choreography rather than the performance that fails for me. This week it all changed. Mark & Chelsea got a hip hop routine (which was later clarified as a lyrical hip hop routine) and it was amazing. Check this out…
Big Gay Fiction Podcast Episodes
- Episode 416 – Enemies to Lovers Fantasy Romance with Ruby Roe
- Episode 415 – A Trip to “Liar City” with Allie Therin
- Episode 414 – Characters Striving for Queer Excellence with Phil Stamper
- Episode 413 – Two Authors Join Forces to Become Mika Nix
- Episode 412 – Queer Graphic Novels Plus Author Julian Winters
Big Gay Author Podcast Episodes
- Bonus Episode: “Content for Everyone” with Jeff Adams & Michele Lucchini
- Episode 66 – So Long For Now… Plus Q&A with Daryl Banner and J. Thorn
- Episode 65 – Q&A with Jesi Lea Ryan and L.C. Rosen
- Episode 64 – Q&A with Xio Axelrod, TM Smith and Davidson King
- Episode 63 – Q&A with Clare London and E. Davies
That was excellent!
So much so that I would love to show it to my students next Fall. Sadly, the district blocks YouTube (among other sites). Do you have any way of sending me the video clip in another format?