… John Lennon rolling over in his grave. I realize that Yoko Ono approved the use of Lennon’s voice and image for a One Laptop Per Child message, but that doesn’t make it right. The OLPC mission—creating educational opportunities for the world’s poorest children by providing each child with a rugged, low-cost, low-power, connected laptop—is great. This message, however, is just creepy and a bit offensive. (Yes, you’ll have to click on “message” to see it; I can’t bring myself to embed it on this page.)
Big Gay Fiction Podcast Episodes
- Episode 416 – Enemies to Lovers Fantasy Romance with Ruby Roe
- Episode 415 – A Trip to “Liar City” with Allie Therin
- Episode 414 – Characters Striving for Queer Excellence with Phil Stamper
- Episode 413 – Two Authors Join Forces to Become Mika Nix
- Episode 412 – Queer Graphic Novels Plus Author Julian Winters
Big Gay Author Podcast Episodes
- Bonus Episode: “Content for Everyone” with Jeff Adams & Michele Lucchini
- Episode 66 – So Long For Now… Plus Q&A with Daryl Banner and J. Thorn
- Episode 65 – Q&A with Jesi Lea Ryan and L.C. Rosen
- Episode 64 – Q&A with Xio Axelrod, TM Smith and Davidson King
- Episode 63 – Q&A with Clare London and E. Davies
Yes, it is creepy and offensive. I’m sure Yoko is counting the money she gets by shilling her late husband’s corpse out to whichever cause du jour.
Reminds me of the Orville Redinbocker popcorn ads after he died. Just not quite right.
My dad keeps saying, he expects a new John Wayne movie to be made any ol’ day now.