It was 17 years ago this afternoon that we were married, surrounded by our friends, at the Ferndale Repertory Theatre. Happy Anniversary to Us!
Big Gay Fiction Podcast Episodes
- Episode 424 – Husbands Byron Lane and Steven Rowley Celebrate Their New Books
- Episode 423 – Fights, Rewrites and Spreadsheets: Creating a YA Fantasy with Anna-Marie & Elliott McLemore
- Episode 422 – Debut Author Ari Baran Discusses “Game Misconduct”
- Episode 421 – Recommendations for Your Reading and Watching
- Episode 420 – Alice Oseman Discusses “Solitaire” and “Heartstopper”
Big Gay Author Podcast Episodes
- Bonus Episode: “Content for Everyone” with Jeff Adams & Michele Lucchini
- Episode 66 – So Long For Now… Plus Q&A with Daryl Banner and J. Thorn
- Episode 65 – Q&A with Jesi Lea Ryan and L.C. Rosen
- Episode 64 – Q&A with Xio Axelrod, TM Smith and Davidson King
- Episode 63 – Q&A with Clare London and E. Davies
Happy Anniversary to you both!
Holy smoke. I remember that day. Hard to believe it’s been 17 years. One more year, and you’ll be legal drinking age in Israel. Not sure if that’s useful information. Meanwhile, Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary, Jeff & Will!