Jeff & Will kick off the show talking about winners of the Rainbow Awards, which were announced last week.
They also discuss the recently launched Top 2 BOTM Podcast, the 12 Days Before Christmas MM Historical Fiction Blowout (which starts December 12) and the ongoing Rainbow Advent Calendar event.
New patron Robert is welcomed.
Lisa from The Novel Approach talks about holiday romances from RJ Scott, the late Paul Alan Fahey’s Rainbow Award winning book as well as an advance look at her Best of 2017, including books by Soren Summers and Steve Berman.
Will reviews In Case of Emergency by Keira Andrews, Three Under the Christmas Tree by Silvia Violet and the guys both talk about Needing a Little Christmas by Silvia Violet and narrated by Sean Crisden. Jeff then gives his own take on Up for the Challenge by Riley Hart & Devon McCormack, which Will reviewed in a previous episode.
Jeff interviews Erin Kyan, creator of the Love & Luck Podcast, about this unique romance that unfolds in a series of voice mails between Jason and Kane, two Australians who fall in love and discover they have some magic abilities.
Remember, you can listen and subscribe to the podcast anytime on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher, PlayerFM, YouTube and audio file download.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- 2017 Rainbow Awards winners website
- Arrows Through Archer by Nash Summers on Amazon
- Every Breath You Take by Robert Winter on Amazon
- Fool of Main Beach by Tara Lain on Amazon
- Caught Inside by Jamie Deacon on Amazon
- Depth of Return by M. Raiya on Amazon
- The Chains of Their Sins by Anna Butler on Amazon
- Borrowing Blue by Lucy Lennox on Amazon
- The Bravest Thing by Laura Lascarso on Amazon
- Top 2 BOTM Podcast website
- 12 Days Before Christmas MM Historical Fiction Blowout on CharleneNewcomb.com
- Rainbow Advent Calendar at AlexJane.info
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- Lisa Book Recommendations
- The Novel Approach Reviews website
- The Novel Approach Blogiversary Celebration (includes giveaways running into the week)
- Love Happens Anyway by RJ Scott on Amazon
- Christmas Throwaway by RJ Scott on Amazon
- Becky Condit Happy Ever After on USA Today
- Equality: What Do You Think About When You Think of Equality? compiled and edited by Paul Alan Fahey on Amazon
- Vertex Series by Soren Summers on Amazon
- Vintage: A Ghost Story by Steve Berman on Amazon
- Tracker Hacker by Jeff Adams on Amazon
- In Case of Emergency by Keira Andrews on Amazon
- Three Under the Christmas Tree by Silvia Violet on Amazon
- Needing a Little Christmas by Silvia Violet & Narrated by Sean Crisden on Amazon
- Up for the Challenge by Riley Hart & Devon McCormack on Amazon
- Erin Kyan from Love and Luck Podcast Interview
- Love and Luck Podcast website
- Floodlight Viscera website
- Love Letters by A.R. Gurney on Amazon
- Dear Mr. Sprouts by Errol Broome on Amazon
- Wolf 359 Podcast website
- Julia Leijon on Amazon
I would recommend Heath Daniels book Day of Judgement. It’s a really great book. Get’s into the issues of young gay men dealing with Arab Americans and sensitive work places and the struggle that goes with that. It’s a very good read.