Here I am on the steps of the historic Oscar Wilde Bookshop a few weeks before it permanently closed it’s doors in 2009. I loved going there to see what was new in the world of gay fiction. Jeff and I always stopped by whenever we were in the west village. I genuinely miss it.
- Episode 412 – Queer Graphic Novels Plus Author Julian Winters
- Episode 411 – From Hockey Fan to Hockey Romance Collaboration with L.A. Witt and Anna Zabo
- Episode 410 – Favorite 2022 Books
- Episode 409 – Eclectic Romances with E.M. Lindsey
- Episode 408 – Favorite YA Reads of 2022 with Guest Co-Host Julian Winters