This past weekend, Jeff and I attended the L.A. Times Festival of Books, two sun-drenched days of literary exploration on the USC campus. This was our first time attending, and we spent the days wandering through the different exhibition tents, talking with friends and, oh yeah, we played author and signed books. The event is huge, and there is so much to do throughout the weekend (we partook of a small fraction of what was on offer) and it is so well attended. Huge crowds of book lovers! The author interviews we did appear in episodes 133 and 135 of the Big Gay Fiction Podcast. Below are some pics from the weekend.
- Episode 405 – Happily Ever After Collective with Avery Flynn, Rien Gray and Sera Taíno
- Episode 404 – Best Friends to Collaborators with Macy Blake & Charlie Cochet
- Episode 403 – Holiday & Historical Reviews
- Episode 402 – Mystery, Murder, Noir and Soap with Lev AC Rosen
- Episode 401 – Stop Book Banning: A Special Episode of “Fated Mates”