This past weekend, Jeff and I attended the L.A. Times Festival of Books, two sun-drenched days of literary exploration on the USC campus. This was our first time attending, and we spent the days wandering through the different exhibition tents, talking with friends and, oh yeah, we played author and signed books. The event is huge, and there is so much to do throughout the weekend (we partook of a small fraction of what was on offer) and it is so well attended. Huge crowds of book lovers! The author interviews we did appear in episodes 133 and 135 of the Big Gay Fiction Podcast. Below are some pics from the weekend.
Big Gay Author Podcast
- Bonus Episode: “Content for Everyone” with Jeff Adams & Michele Lucchini
- Episode 66 – So Long For Now… Plus Q&A with Daryl Banner and J. Thorn
- Episode 65 – Q&A with Jesi Lea Ryan and L.C. Rosen
- Episode 64 – Q&A with Xio Axelrod, TM Smith and Davidson King
- Episode 63 – Q&A with Clare London and E. Davies